DISPOSAL OF APPLICATIONS
(1) On receipts of any application for legal service Regulation 11, the Secretary shall first examine and determine or cause to be examined and determined the eligibility of the applicant as per the provisions of the Act and the rules.
(2) If the applicant satisfies the eligibility criteria, the Secretary shall proceed to examine the merit of his application and if the applicant has merit in his application, the Secretary shall proceed to decide the mode of legal service.
(3) An application for the grant of legal services in any matter, if it is not found meritorious may be rejected, for the reasons to be recorded in writing, by the Secretary.
(4) In case of refusal for the grant of legal services, the Secretary shall inform the applicant in writing of such refusal.
(5) The applicant whose application for grant of legal services has been rejected may prefer an appeal before the Chairman for a decision.