Former Chief Justices
Important E-Mail ID
Grievances / Complaints
MIG Legal Aid Society
Display Court View
Order No. 208/Confdl./2020 Bilaspur, Dated 20
February, 2020.(Confirmation of Civil Judge Class-II)
Order No. 19(App.)/ Bilaspur, Dated 18
February, 2020.(Appointment Order of Data Entry Operator from Waiting list)
Notificaiton No. 2277/Checker Bilaspur, Dated 17
Notificaiton No. 2255/Rules/2020 Bilaspur, Dated 14
Admit Card for the post of Assistant Registrar(IT),Computer Programmer,Hardware Engineer,Software Engineer,Assistant Programmer and Assistant Librarian & Library Assistant (A.G.-III).
F. No. 269/HCLSC/NLA-I/2020 Bilaspur, Dated 30
Tender Notice No.15845/CPC/2019, Bilaspur Dated 23
Following shall be the Roster of High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur from 14
(upto June 2015)
Advertisement cannot over-ride the service rules and cannot create a right in favour of the candidate for appointment.
SARFESI ACT 2002
* The said act shall not apply to creation of any security in any aircraft.
* Non-compliance of the statutory compliance as required under Section 3-A of the Act and 3-A of the Rules will vitiate all subsequent proceedings.
1) Furnishing of undertaking for recovery in service cannot be made an omnibus consent as ratio decidendi of facts and law would decide the course.
2) Recovery made after retirement from Government Servent otherwise with threat to stop pension, would demonstrate unequality of bargain power.
Ordinance not placed before the House of State Assembly within time loses its significance.
To ascertain whether for the vast land, the possession of the land is taken or not, a pragmatic approach has to be adopted and conduct of the parties would be relevant.
1) Omnibus statement of fraud on WILL, will not be sufficient in absence of specific particular as required under Order 6 Rule 4 of C.P.C.
2) Court would not return a finding of proof of WILL on assumed suspicion or supposition.
Death sentence awarded to accused for committing rape and murder of 5 1/2 years old girl is confirmed.
In view of Section 30 of the Evidence Act, self inculpatory memorandum statement of co-accused can be read in evidence if there are other corroborative evidence against the accused.
Prospective accused has no right of hearing before registration of FIR and investigation by the police officer or before the Court including the writ Court, therefore, in a writ petition seeking direction for registration of FIR and investigation into a cognizable offence, the prospective accused is neither necessary nor a proper party.
CBI Investigation directed for alleged misappropriation and siphoning of more than Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Crores) in State Resource Centre (SRC) and the Physical Referral Rehabilitation Centre (for brevity 'the PRRC') of the State Government for the last about 10 years.
While deciding the representation against the transfer of employees/officers, the grounds raised therein are required to be considered.
Pre/Post Retiral Recruitment
: In case of any omission or discrepancy, information in the original records will be final.
Site is Designed and Maintained by High Court Computer Cell Bilaspur